Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pain..

So I just had surgery last Thursday.. Ok, so I have given BIRTH for goodness sake and that was tough, but certainly not as bad as I expected. You'd think a little arthroscopic surgery would be a breeze. YA. Right. I like to think that I am a strong person, both physically and mentally.. apparently not so much. The first couple days, not so bad... I mean, seriously. However, the 4th and 5th days, OHMIGOSH. I AM A WUSS. And I hate it. It's killing me and there's nothing for me to do about it. To be honest, it feels like someone cut my shoulder open, and stuck one of those little hand blenders into the hole and just turned it on. Perhaps on Frappe`??
It's funny, I keep seeing the stiches and I think there is a spider there, and of course, instinct is to brush it away... YEA.. That's fun! Not.
Anyway, just thought I'd share what a wuss I am with you... cuz misery loves company... No??

Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a pain than of a pleasure.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments: