Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Life..

Ok, now back to the regularly scheduled (ha!) blogging.. :D
Anyway, so the last few weeks have been a little hectic. I went to the "parent/teacher" conference at school. Turns out my kid is pretty dang smart, just really BORED. Ok, not too bad. Maybe.
So.. we are working on this "talking" problem she has. Seems so far, it's been working. She hasn't "pulled a card" or been busted for talking or getting up. We'll see how long that lasts..
My brother got out of jail, (that was fun! NOT) and he has been shipped off to Idaho to go live with the Folks. Good times. :D Really tho, I'm glad for him. I am happy it's all over, that he's out of jail (I don't have to go every week for visitation).. and even that he is living in another state. BUT, I miss him already. We got to talk for a couple hours before I had to leave for work, and it reminded me how similar and how damn funny we are!! It's all good.
I just got back from working in Atlanta... decided that is yet another state I do not want to live in. :D
I like Hot. Hot is good.. HUMID, HOT AND STICKY.. Not good. :( Glad to be back home tho. Really. And the time difference is a total mess... I just get back to a little bit of normal and we get to change the time again this weekend... OY!
Riding / Camping season is upon us.. The BEST time of year to hang out with my kid and just relax and enjoy life.. I for one will be enjoying as many weekends as possible out in the "DIRT" with her and appreciating the desert... I mean really.. is there anything better?

"
Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of."
Benjamin Franklin

No comments: