Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Things happen...

For a reason. :)  So y'all know I REALLY wanted to move to that house in Eastvale..  They chose to rent to someone else.  I was seriously bummed when I found out.  But I am learning more and more that things REALLY DO happen for a reason.  I don't have to KNOW the reason, or even like it, but they happen.  Turns out, I don't have to move... yet.  Looks like the landlord got the financial mess cleaned up and therefore I get another summer with my pool.  I should say my dogs pool.  Its NOT heated but the dogs will go swimming ANY chance they get... so will Dano actually.  HAHA  It's another "good day"... it's kinda nice having more of these days than shitty ones.  I hate shitty days.  Tonight I decided to start back doing pilates, and trying to work out again.  I hit a plateau on my weight loss, and I noticed that my butt is trying to touch the ground... Gravity sucks.  (Don't ask... that bird just made me smile!!  LOL)



No comments: