Wednesday, November 7, 2012

LIES... and kids.

LIES.  I hate them.  Despise them.  Probably because I was so good at it long LONG ago, then it all blew up in my face.  Live and learn.  Now, I just will not lie. Period.  If you don't like what I have to say, I'm sorry, but it's the truth.  I don't have to REMEMBER what I said, or to whom, because what I say is the truth regardless who hears it.  If you want to know something and expect HONESTY, then by all means, ask me.  I am not all THAT stupid and I realize kids lie.  But when you are MY kid, and You KNOW that I can't stand lies, WHY ON EARTH would you keep trying to do it.  WHITE LIES ARE STILL LIES.  Ok, yes, I am sure I've told a few white lies, perchance to spare someones feelings or something.  Dano can't seem to get the truth out no matter what because "Either way, I'm gonna be in trouble".  See.. No.  Not true.  If I ask you to do something, and you don't "get around to doing it", not a real biggie.. sure I might make some kind of grunting noise or whatever, but it is what it is..  Now, when you talk to me on the phone, and tell me flat out "Yup I did it", and then I come home and I know you blatantly LIED to me.. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!?!?  Now, you are grounded.. No bike, scooter, skateboard.  No Tv, no tablet, no phone, no computer.  Nothing.  Nada.  No you can't play with your friends.   You get to sit in your room AGAIN either going thru all your clothes, socks whatever to see what doesn't fit, etc.. and think about your behaviour.  Seriously.  This is ridiculous   She has to be bored at this point sitting in her room staring at the walls.   I don't even know WHAT to do anymore.  Like, I went so far as to pretty much threaten her, that when I go to trial in 2 weeks, I'll just tell the court to go back to 50/50 custody and she can stay with him again... of course she flipped out, and said no (well cried "no) etc.. so, I'm at my wits end.   12 years old sucks.  No, I don't remember this age.. Hell I don't remember much of ANYTHING really growing up.  I see pictures, and have zero recollection of being there.  Anyway... HELP!



No comments: