Monday, July 16, 2007

Judge not..

Ok, so the last couple days haven't been all that great... but something has been bothering me for quite a while now, and I just thought I'd share...
Who are we as human beings to "JUDGE" others? I mean, what makes you so much better than the person sitting next to you that you can pass judgment on them? Just as they are no better than you to judge you.
Or so you would think. There are people out there, who will look down their noses at you as if they belong on some pedestal, and judge you for just about anything. They are no better. In fact, I personally feel the reason that people do this is because they themselves are ashamed. I may be wrong, but that is how I see it. They are ashamed of themselves, so they will look down on others to make them feel better. It is a sad way to live life. And in the end, they really don't have any of what are called REAL "friends".
I am guilty of judging others. However, I am trying pretty hard to not do so.. I am no better than anyone. I want to be a good person. I want to be equals with people, granted I don't think it's possible to be equals with everyone.. we just don't think the same. I want to be happy. No one is going to do that for me.. so I gotta be the good person, and stop judging others, even for petty things.. because even the petty things hurt.

"JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED"

No comments: