Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Changes.. Again..

Life is constantly changing.. we all know that.  Mine seem to seriously ebb and flow way more often than it should.  It's like some things I know I can count on to be the same every day, and others seriously throw me for a loop. Anyway, Me and Dano are moving June 30th.  Just easier, and I will have the comfort of knowing she won't have to change schools etc.. Was planning on having a yard sale this weekend. THAT got canned because Dano has an audition for a photoshoot for a new boutique in LA. CROSSING MY FINGERS and praying to everything that she gets it.  First paying gig at 12 years old!  LOL  Shitty thing is that the shoot, if she gets it, IS THE WEEKEND WE MOVE!!  It's 6-8 hours per day sat and sun.  I can't be in two places at the same time.. :(  Not sure how I am going to pull this one off.  I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE the new house.  It's beautiful!  A bathub FOR ME! Not a jacuzzi one, but still, it's MINE.  Candles, music and a nice glass of... who am I kidding.. a nice can of beer!  Little things people.. little things. ;)  I have a HUGE walk in closet that I could have a party in.  I shit you not.  And the LOFT.. Wow. You could put a wall up between them and have to huge bedrooms!  
Dano graduates from 6th grade this Thursday.  Wow. Weird how some things seem like yesterday, and others.... not so much.  I can't believe it.  She's already as tall as me, and her sleds (feet) are bigger than mine.  She's on track to be 5'10".  WOW.  I'm short compared to that.  BUT, I will still kick her little butt, I don't care how tall she gets.  I think I posted a while back that my 50" Mitsubishi took a shit.  It turned itself off, and won't turn back on.  It "clicks" like it wants to, but nothin.  I am fairly certain it's the power supply.  Got a guy comin today to fix it.  Dano's 42" tv in her room took a shit.  THIS ISN'T GOOD.. I'm moving and everything is dying on me!  Getting rid of her TV because it'll cost me like $400 to fix that one.. not worth it, I'll just get another one.  Wait. No.  The big ass mitsubishi will go in the LOFT where all her gaming stuff is.. she don't need a tv in her room.  There.  Problem solved.  Too bad all my other decisions/problems aren't that easy. 



1 comment:

Ben said...

That is quite a conundrum re: the move - what are you going to do?

Also - I am sorry to hear about your TVs but love the wording that they took a shit - that made me lol.

+1 to your blog!