Sunday, February 10, 2008

Too Young To Die..

These last few days have been pretty bad. To get right to it, I lost my 18 yr old cousin. He was riding his motorcycle and wrecked it on Wednesday.. My brother flew out here to see him as well. Circumstances SUCK but he's here. I miss him terribly and I'm glad he's here. My cousin tho... 18. WAAY to young. Why!?!? Had so much to live for. I am pissed and angry but, on the other hand, he's with his dad now... I am happy for that. Very much so. I have been around so much family (MANY cousins) and it has been really good. Again, circumstances SUCK but, we have all come back in touch, and that is great. Sleep hasn't happened too much since Wednesday.. :(
Top top it all off, make matters worse, however you want to put it.. I didn't get to see the kid for her birthday. THAT really bummed me out. I did talk to her, and she amazes me how "grown up" she is. She was ok with it.. She told me we would do something together when she comes home. I can't WAIT for that. Miss the shit out of her..
Damn, soooo many emotions, I mean, really. It's difficult to maintain composure at times. I have said it before, and this won't be the last time either... LIFE IS SHORT. Period. Live each day like you won't be around tomorrow... Live it to the fullest. My brother and I were driving and heard "Time of your life" by Greenday.. Very fitting. To my cousin... I love you man. Take care and I'll see you when i get there.
"
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.I hope you had the time of your life." Greenday

No comments: