Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it just me..

I dunno if it's a "chick thing", or what, but seriously, for NO REASON I am in "one of those moods".. I know I've been here before, but this time, I don't know if I'm depressed, or upset or blah or what.  I'm tired of being thrown under the bus (work related), repeatedly no less, I'm tired of making people a priority when no one does that for me (everyone in general)..  No I don't do it to get something in return but Christ... I exist too.  I need "help" sometimes too.  I want friends too..  For reals, this is NOT a pity party.. just venting to get it off my chest I think so maybe I'll feel better..  Dano is making me I~N~S~A~N~E lately.  Her constant "I forgot my homework at school" bullshit is making me go gray like 100x faster than usual.  And, I'm SURE I'm losing my hair too now.  I told her last night, (not very prettily I might add) that I'm done, and at court next month I'm giving the other parental figure joint custody back.  I told her I can't do it anymore. I go out of my way for her, do everything I can for her, and no matter WHAT I say, it means NOTHING to her.  Ya ya she's almost 12 and is "at that age" where she doesn't give two shits about what I say blah blah yadda yadda.  I don't care.  I am the MOM and if you don't want to listen to me, and you think it's bad here.. good, GO STAY WITH HIM.. you will PRAY to whoever to get you out of that.. AGAIN.  So, after I let her have it, (on the drive home when I picked her up from "his" house), she immediately walked into the house, went straight to the shower, then got her pj's on, made both our lunches (samwiches) for today, got all her school work ready (backpack loaded up) and laid out her school clothes.  All without me saying a word.  Well, besides all the "words" I'd used on the way home.  Maybe it did "click"... we'll see.  I'll have a better idea if she conveniently forgets her homework again today...  


side note:  I think I use """"" (quotes) too much.. reminds me of Joey on Friends mis using "air quotes".. LMAO!


Ok, so yes.. I'm having a hard day..  Am I a horrible mom for telling her what I did about custody? I mean, really, how much am I do put up with?? I can ground her, but that really does nothing because she'd rather be spending her time doing things with me (Weird child, I know)... suggestions?? THOUGHTS?

No comments: