Monday, August 25, 2008

iPhone Pt 2..

Well, I went ahead and upgraded...   I even went so far as upgrading to 2.0.1  So far so good... I don't see any issues with it.. except one thing that bugs the shit outta me..   When I get a text, and I hit reply to get the sms thingy to open, takes FOREVER...  Annoying!!!
Other than that, pretty cool...  I did see the Hold em game and that is actually WHY I upgraded.. THAT was soooo cool.. .Love it!!
Anyway...  Still debating on getting the NEW 3G iPhone, but still can't bring myself to do so..  I mean, the only thing I don't have that the new ones do is the GPS and something else that I have already been living without, so...  I'm sure in another release, 1st gen phones may get it some day..   Until then...   Hope everyone is doing well. 

I need a vacation.

Peace!

No comments: