Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Idiots..

So, I'm a little PISSED this morning.. When last spoke to nurse regarding surgery tomorrow, I was informed that it would be at the hospital, not an outpatient center and that it would take about 45 minutes.  Cool.. I can deal with that.  Well, now the hospital nurse calls to ask questions.. like "so what brings you in tomorrow?".. Ok, really!?!  Do you not read all the information BEFORE you call people!?!?  And really, what does it matter if I have 7 or 32 tattoos?  They are all over a year old, so who really cares WHERE they all are.  Besides all of the STUPID, IGNORANT questions, I have been informed that now, rather than being outpatient, I am now INPATIENT and that I would not be going home and that the surgery is not 45 minutes, but 2 1/2 HOURS!  Oh, and I'll be on some medication and in the hospital for about 3 days.  What happened to "simple procedure?"  I'm a little concerned now.  So this is for my back... am I going to leave the hospital with a tummy tuck and new boobies rather than a back surgery!??!  (ok, that might be alright.. ) Anyway, no idea what to expect now, but if need be, I will be signing myself out of the hospital thursday after the surgery.. I gotta work Friday. 

No comments: