Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas song..

Ok, so there is this HILARIOUS 12 days of Christmas song, that I heard a couple years ago.. I've heard MANY varieties (that looks weird) of this song, but this one that I heard just CRACKED me up. Now, I have looked for this song Artist and even MP3 for going on THREE years now. I have posted a couple places to see if anyone knows who it is (no, it's not Cheech & Chong but it sure would fit!) Does ANYONE have any idea!? Please!?!?

These are the first like 6 days of the lyrics.. HA HA HA

EDIT!  CLICK HERE FOR THE INFORMATION FOR THE SONG!! IT IS NOT CHEECH MARIN!


On the first day of Christmas my Vieja gave to me - A Shiney 64 Chevy!

On the 2nd day of Christmas my Vieja gave to me - 2 Pendeltons and a Shiney 64 Chevy!
On The 3rd day of Christmas my Vieja gave to me - 3 Khaki Pants, 2 Pendeltons and a Shiney 64 Chevy!
On the 4thd day or Christmas my Vieja gave to me - 4 Cans of Starch, 3 Khaki Pants, 2 Pendeltons and a Shiney 64 Chevy!
On The 5th day of Christmas my Vieja gave to me - 5 TAMALES!!!!! 4 cans of starch, 3 Khaki Pants, 2 Pendeltons, and a Shiney 64 Chevy!!
On The 6th day of Christmas my Vieja gave to me - 6 Cold Cervezas, 5 TAMALES!!!!!!!, 4 Cans of Starch, 3 Khaki Pants, 2 Pendeltons, and a Shiny 64 Chevy!
On The 7th day of Christmas my Vieja gave to me - 7 Shots of Tequila, 6 Cold Cervezas, 5 TAMALES!!!!!! You get the idea.. ;) Thanks all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you EVER find this out???? I need to go know!! I thought I was the only person who ever heard this on the radio in early 2000!! Me and my sister were in her car driving and suddenly they played this on I forget what station here iN LA but we were ROLLING when we heard this and all i could ever remember was FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMELEEEEEEEES and 3 khaki pants hahahaa ..so seeing more lyrics made my day....but anyways LET ME KNOW if you found this out please!!! - Alex

NicScott said...

I know it is by ERNIE... I actually have the song on my computer.. not sure WHERE I can post it on blogger to share it with you... LOVE LOVE that song!!