Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year..

So.. 2007 is finally OVER. Really glad too.. :D So, I am hoping 2008 will bring much fortune, and happiness for me.. (and everyone else too!) Those of you following this "blog", are aware of all that happened last year... I am really hoping this year will be a bit more "quiet". Perhaps a little more relaxing.. I am hoping to sell my place, and move, but I do hope THAT will be the biggest event of the year.. :D No New Year resolutions for me this year.. I always break them anyway.. I just want to be a better, healthier person inside and out. Anyway.. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I hope the coming months are very prosperous for all..

"
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other." ~Author Unknown

No comments: