Friday, June 27, 2008

Moving..

Finally moved... ok, well almost.. I mean, got all the "required" stuff in the new house just so we can "live" there.. Now, it's just multiple trips to finish getting the "rest" of my shit... Have a bunch of stuff for decorating that I just don't want anymore, so I traded stuff with a friend of mine who is giving me a couple Miller Lite Neon signs to put in my garage along with some racing shit too... Gotta have a cool garage.. Oh ya.. and the pool table is goin in there.. Drinkin' and driving sucks sooooo bad, so might as well make the pad a little more enjoyable. :D ya I know.. I'm a dork.
The dog is rather enjoying the new place.. I think she really likes grass!! HAHA The yard was sooo small at the old place, so she's in heaven now... she prances around the yard and hops like a rabbit.. pyscho dog. The kid is lovin the new place too... ONE STORY!!! woo hoo.. no more stairs for my poor knees.. I bought a new bedding set and the kid ALWAYS wants what I have... so... I found one on sale (GREAT PRICE BTW) for her Full size bed. It's made by JEEP and it is similar colors to my set, so she'll be happy. I told her no more Camouflage in her room.. BUT, to surprise her, the sheet set it comes with is like dirt camo (light, and simple) with boot prints all over it.. Works very well for my little Tomboy.. ;)
I've gotten soooo much done already, so I'm pretty happy.. have some more things to do... the area rugs showed up yesterday, so those will be all done by tonight... (of course that's if I don't get any beer on the way home today ;) )
Anyway, hope ya'll are doing well... I'm doing GREAT... (which is a nice change) Cheers!

Photobucket



No comments: