Friday, November 7, 2008

It got worse..

Well, I have been doing everything I was told by my dr's to do.  I mean, I'm not out running (LOL) marathons, or doing stupid shit...  I lay on the couch with my leg elevated above my heart, and still I get blood clots.. 4 actually.  I'm sure I asked already, but ANY idea how much those HURT?  HOLY crap, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd rather give birth again.  (Ya, not gonna happen, but still).  So I go in weekly for an x-ray to see how the progress of healing is going. Apparently, as of yesterday, it's not.  Like at all.  As a matter of fact, the bones "Slipped".  So, how does THAT happen when you are laying down on a couch with a pit bull as a blanket?  I mean, really..  I 'm not putting pressure, or weight or ANYTHING on this stupid leg!  So... after talking to the Dr yesterday, "it just happens".  And the blood clots, might have contributed to it as well.  Regardless, I'm pissed now.  I *thought* I was doing everything right to AVOID surgery, guess not.  Here's the kicker.  I'm on blood thinners.  And going in for surgery.   Hhhmm ya, sounds pretty shitty if you ask me.  Yes, there is the possibility that I could "bleed out" I believe are the words he used.  So, now gotta figure out the least intrusive way to do this so that I can have surgery next friday, lay around and rest during the weekend, and then back to work on Monday.  Oh. Goodie.  Can't wait.   So... what next?  Anyone??? 

No comments: