Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PROGRESS..

OK, so this past weekend, I went to get up from the couch, had a MAJOR brainfart, and forgot to grab my crutches..  and proceeded to try to walk..  caught myself, (whew) before anything happened.  Thank Goodness..  
Well, that got me thinking.. so last night, I thought to myself "Self, let's try this again..."  So I did.  But I still had my crutches, and tried to use them as little as possible.  I could actually take a couple steps on the ball of my foot (tip toe ish)  I could do it!!!  Ya'll have NO idea what an awesome feeling that was!  I mean, I know I'm not supposed to walk, and again, kinda hoping for the whole "House" thing but hey..  (I'm sure most people would say my attitude is rather similar, shall we say haha)  It's really difficult to be optimistic in such situation when it doesn't seem there is any light at the end of the tunnel.  But man, that made such a beautiful light that I can now see.
Anyway... just wanted to share because it was huge to me.  Oh, and I went to the chiropractor yesterday.. hurt pretty bad.  like so much so, made me scream in pain and cry.  MUCH more than the first time he tried to adjust.  So it turns out, everything else is doing great.. Hips are back in alignment, my neck is great, but that damed area where the rib was dislocated is just shitty.  So they are doing a deep ultrasound on the muscles/tissue next to that area, to try to break it down and get blood flow to it, to see if that will help.  IT BETTER..  I'm not kidding when I say I'd rather go thru giving birth AND all the bullshit I went thru after that than deal with this... it sucks.  
Anyway, progress.. it's a GREAT THING..  :D

This is one of my ALL TIME favorite quotes, and it can be applied to almost anyone at any time.  I'm gonna have a good ending...  I just know it.  XOXO to all 
Peace

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today to make a new ending..  


No comments: