Monday, December 15, 2008

Holidays..

My goodness things have been rather hectic lately!  Christmas shopping, wrapping, decorating.. talk about annoying.. haha. I finished up most of my shopping this weekend.. THAT is a HUGE thing for me... I'm usually still shopping last minute, literally at the store on Christmas eve.  I did good this year.  I bought about 85% of my things on line.  THAT was great.  I did brave the crowds and tried going to Kohl's friday after work.  WHAT a joke.  I was still on crutches at the time, and there was waaaay too many people for my taste.  There were also a bunch of hoodlums running around the store, screaming etc.. you get the picture.  Anyway, no one would move if I tried to get thru, so I just turned around and went home.  Saturday I tried again.  Did Kohl's online.. yay.  I went to Nordstroms Rack to get the kid some shirts as per her request for Christmas.  That wasn't too bad.  Found myself a top too.  (Hey, i don't get anything to unwrap for Christmas, so I bought myself some things ;)  ) 
Anyway, after that I went to Tilly's.  Kid needed shoes.  Did that and found a plethora of things for ME!  Yay.. Made the trip out worth while.  So finished that..  Now just waiting until the deliveries come in.  And, had to get myself something from Santa.  Last year, the Kid was rather upset she got things from Santa, and I didn't.  Told her I must have been bad... (Little did she know) haha
So this year, I got myself a new iPhone.. The new 3G one.  I have had the original one for about a year, so it was time to treat myself.  So after I modify it to my liking I'll wrap it and put it under the tree for me..  hehehehehe

Merry Christmas (a little early)

Photobucket

No comments: