Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holidaze..

I hope this finds everyone in good spirits...  And I hope that Santa was good to all of you as well.  Christmas was happy for me this year.. Moreso than normal.  I got to have the kid ALL DAY on Christmas, AND part of the next.  That was a first, in like almost 9 years.  I was very happy.  Seems her "dad" is starting to let HER decide what she wants.  I thank the good Lord everyday for that one.  
Anyway, things are going GREAT lately, I'm happy.. (bout time).. let's keep it that way for a while. LOL  Oh!  Good news.. I can walk/hobble/stumble again!  I am now getting around with no crutches, and am wearing normal shoes!  Well, uggs for now, just because they are easy.  I seem to be doing pretty good..  The kid said "Mom, no offense, but you walk like "House" now.. "  HAHAHAHA  Thought that was hilarious.  I love House.  
So, I'm taking the kid camping/riding this weekend.  Going with some old friends (known all my life) to a new place and we are SOOO excited.  Just seeing the kid about pee her pants over new riding gear and the sheer excitement / giddiness just makes me even more excited.  :D  The little joys in life that our kids give us.  I am really blessed and greatful.  So, on that note.. I hope you all have a HAPPY and very safe NEW YEARS..  We are leaving today and we'll be back sunday night...  Enjoy and may the coming year, be everything you ever wanted.  
Happy New Years!

Photobucket

No comments: