Monday, January 26, 2009

Latest & Greatest??

So, I took off for the weekend to hang out with some family in Parker, Az this weekend.  Funny, I went to the grocery store to get some milk, and stuff for dinner, and there was all kinds of Arizona cardinals stuff all over the grocery (safeway! LOL) store.  Took me a second to remember that I was IN arizona.. haha  But I did find a really soft plush blanket from Steelers, so I had to buy that.  Anyway, had a really nice relaxing time.. those are some good times.  So a couple weeks ago, I decided I wanted to write about all of the diet "Trends" and how they don't work and all kinds of things.  I'll tell you this, I've tried soo many of them, and wasted soo much money it was pathetic.  (Now, I am told I waste my money on Steelers "stuff" haha)  Anyway..  So I began working out again, and started eating healthier.  NOT A DIET.  I can't seem to stick to those..  So over the last month and a 1/2 I lost 11 lbs.  Yay me.  BUT, I have more to lose and it seems to have stopped there.  I want to lose about another 15lbs.  Actually no, I don't.  I want to firm up and lose some inches.  I guess weight is just a number as long as you look good no?
Ok, so I'm trying something "different".  It's called Isagenix.  Today is the first day of a 9 day "system"..  I'll try to post everyday to let you know how it's going...  
Til tomorrow.. ;)  Peace.

No comments: