Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good times..

So I took the kid out to the desert to practice her skills... went well.  I went out riding myself too!  Back in the saddle again.  I can do it.  I was worried I would be a little hesitant.. (ok, I was a little) but all in all it went well.  I took the kid and her friend on a nice ride, they had a BLAST.. She had such a great weekend.  Sunday we got home in time to watch my Steelers beat the Ravens in one of THE MOST boring games in NFL.  LOL  It was like watching Tennis.  Punt after Punt... got a little old.  Anyway, I was fairly sure that the Steelers would win, and now we are headed to the Superbowl baby!!  I can't wait.  With our old Offensive coordinator (Ken Wisenhut) as the Cardinal's head coach, it should be a GREAT game!!  I like the edge of your seat football.  May the best team win (as long as it's a good game).  Been a hectic week yet again, but last night I found time to curl up on the couch in my PJ's, lay with my puppy, and catch up on some TiVo all by myself.  Talk about a GREAT evening!!  LOL  Today after work, I am going to head out to Parker, AZ to hang out with my cousins and go riding for the weekend.. I am really looking forward to it.  I am still gonna write about a couple things, but it'll hold til next week.. ;)  
Ya'll have a great weekend.. 

No comments: