Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm a dork..

Like that is anything new.. LOL  Anyway, I'm trying to spend a little time to "clean up" some things on some of my pages.. One being SHUFFLE the music!!  I apologize that the same song kept playing every time you came here.  Now it is shuffling.. Try it.. Hit refresh.. New song!  Yay me.  Small things make me happy.  :D
So anyway, off to fix the other stupid shit I have been procrastinating about..  One of them is to clean my desk today..  If you saw my desk, I don't even know how I get things done.  Oh. wait.. I don't.  Ya, that's why I gotta clean my desk.  :D  Got a new quote for today.  Ya'll have a great one. 

 "Do things the same way and you will get the same results. To get better results, change the way you do things." 

BTW, I'm starting today.. :D

No comments: