Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's New..

So what's new with all of you?? Things are going fairly well over here..  Sad news this morning that Natasha Richardson didn't survive the brain injury.  She was great.  The kid saw her picture on the internet that she had passed and said "Hey Mom, I know her.. she was the lady in the parent trap"..  Yes, she was.. well the remake anyway.  Cool that a 9 yr old kid knew about it... 
Anyhoo.. My brother got a DUI where he lives now, I don't recall if I mentioned that..  (I'm pretty sure a lot of you know he's had more than one... but this is his first in another state.)  Anyway, so sentencing ... he was supposed to have some guy calling the family and friends for like interviews I guess about my brother.  Never happened.  Kinda sucks because the judge takes that into consideration.  Anyway, long story short, he was informed he was lookin at anywhere between 6 months (and laughed) to up to like 5 years..  FIVE YEARS!?!?!?   Anyway, he was sentenced.  There was a visiting judge.. That kids luck I tell ya..  He got 90 days.  :D  Yay.  That is fantastic.   
Let's see... my sister.  She's doing pretty good now too.. saw my nieces on um... saturday I think?  they are getting sooo big.  I think I'm going to have to hook up with her to get the girls "spring" pictures together.. :D 
I go to the ortho today to get the results of my MRI on my back from last week.  Not looking forward to it.  I called to just see if they had the results, and the nurse starts to read thru the report kind of out loud..  I hear "let's see.. looks like there's a fracture... " stops right there and says Ok, so you need to make an appt to see the dr asap.  Ya. I knew that. Kinda thru a wrench in my not so optimistic outlook on my prognosis.  LOL  Anyway, cool.. I go today to see what they say.  I'm sure it's all great, and I just have to take pain pills til I die.  Is that so bad?  ;)  
Having a joint birthday this weekend with my neighbor (his bday too) so have some friends coming out and going to bbq a nice big pork BUTT for some pulled pork samiches.  CAN'T WAIT.  Hope ya'll have a Fantastic day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton outlet Pure farming of medicinal plants in Kerala can be a reasonably new matter. It is actually as a result of the rich availability of medicinal vegetation as forest create. But now a concerted shift is on to protect the natural offer of medicinal crops and also to supply on the world-wide needs of medicinal crops from Kerala forests..

louis vuitton sale Now backwards and forwards from likely for being the human's stage of out just how People agonize significantly more about seems to be and manner and about easiest way lots of space likely to become the computer normally taking up Companies have for extra information on listen to learn more details on what it really is certainly plausible may perhaps a little bit as though about no matter if or not they would like to re - offer their computers. Individuals wanted a whole lot less well known pc cases,as a consequence producers manufactured half-size instances; it really is undoubtedly plausible needed significantly less noisy computer systems,as a result makers determine to put fewer lovers from the situations. And planning to be the are witnessed was unsurprising: computers housed on scenarios like a the greater part of those up front down considerably extra extra frequently than not and heading to be the need demonstrate you person which of you was content about that was going for being the the producer..

Louis vuitton handbags We'll revise the template until finally it get finalized out of your side. Just after that we also offer free shipping support in Usa and Canada. So just compose us a mail about Die Lower Sticker Printing or many others.. Specifically, this inaccuracy is a large factor in autism scenarios. Let us have a look at a hypothetical instance of a male toddler from a mother having a superior, but a lot less than poisonous volume of mercury. At birth, that liver is extremely modest, and is particularly in all probability "loaded" with harmful toxins.

louis vuitton outlet On-line retrieval of a demise record has created items lots simpler. It's got eradicated the necessity to visit an place of work and wait on queue in order to file the ask for. The ask for may even be filed at the comforts of your respective own residence as well as the report can then be acquired inside of 2nd.