Thursday, May 7, 2009

FUN..

Oh my goodness... had a ball last night..  So the kid had an appt with a psychologist (she goes every week) but, we were actually having fun shopping and decided not to go this week.. I "REALLY" needed to spend some quality time with my kid.. (for my benefit.. )
So, that out of the way, she found these cool "lee press on" nails (Anyone remember those?) at the store.  They were painted black  with skulls on them.. (So her style. LOL) Inside the skull was a pink jewel for an eye. Pretty cool actually.  So she put those on.  Thought she was hot shit.  Yes, really.  She then decided it was time to play Beauty Shop.. as in let's put as much make up on mom and do her hair with 13 ponytails and 25 hair clips.. "beauty shop".  Oh boy. Fun.
We had a blast!!  I think I have the beginnings of 32 new pimples after surviving 5 layers of make up. But hey, thats the sacrifice I make for fun time with my kid.  :)
I was about ready to do the red carpet walk until she decided I needed flower decals on my finger nails too.. since she had the awesome nails.. LOL    After she made me look the most gorgeous I ever have.. I did her hair and makeup..  I know I am biased, but my goodness my daughter is beautiful.  Without makeup I mean..  So I put her hair in two little indian like braids, and put some makeup on her.  For a tomboy, she was LOVIN IT!!!  She was diggin the make up and the nails which was pretty cool to watch..  I love my kid more than anything..  Her friend thought it was "so rad" that I let them put make up on me... LOL  My kid says to her "Ok, you can't make my mom look bad tho, because she's going to put these on facebook and like celebrities will see them!"  Bless her heart, she believes that and I love it.  This is one of those BIG ASS SMILE on my face days... and I love that.

No comments: