Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Inneresting..

So I wanted to try out a website to see how well it did for blog hits..  the site is Condron  and wow.. I know there are some of you that come to read this everyday..  well, yesterday there was like 40+ hits all from places like Germany, India, Reston, VA, Nevada, all kinds of places.. WAAY cool..  I think I am going to pay the money to keep the site up on the list "Blog Roll" because this is pretty cool..:D  That and maybe I should start putting more stuff on here if I can get more visibility.  What do you think??  Oh and check this out.. saw it today.. LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!

"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit."

Oh, the full site is    http://www.condron.us/index.php?i=6

Have a good one ya'll.

No comments: