Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Beginnings..

I hope to have A LOT of new beginnings this year.. I changed my name.. that was HUGE and a big GOOD change.. :)  On Jan 1st I went out and bought me and the kid a new car.  "Bessie", my 04 Tahoe was at 99,991 and I feared wouldn't last much longer.. so this year, we are starting out with a new car.  It's a car we can afford, and with the gas I was putting in the 11mpg tahoe, it pays for the car.  :)  VERY happy about that... Actually, I'll be SAVING $$!  We deserve it.  She thinks the shadow of it looks like "Shrek".. so we named the car "Fiona".. Fi for short, since it IS a girl car.. ;)   The house we are renting, the owners LOVE us so much, they asked if we wanted to BUY the house!  I love everything about it.  More yard than house.. I spend more time outside anyway.  A pool..  3 br 2 bath.. it's just perfect.  I think in a few months I will look into doing that.  Having full custody of Dano now for going on 8 months has been awesome.. we are going to do so much together this year.. little road trips and just being together.  Hopefully my job will go back to full time in the first qtr, but in the meantime, I am going to start doing everything I can to get my business www.ieskinnywrap.com up to where it should be.  I really would like to quit my job and do my business full time, helping others to become the healthy person they want to be. :)  Anyway, I am happy, and content right now. Sure, I could win the lotto and be SUPER happy, but I keep playing.. HAHA  Anyway, I hope ALL of you have many new and exciting beginnings this year as well.  Together we can make it happen.  
Cheers n beers y'all!

1 comment:

Daniel Milstein said...

That is so true Renee. As an author and business man, I can relate to how you said "The house we are renting, the owners LOVE us so much, they asked if we wanted to BUY the house!". I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!