Friday, April 6, 2012

So happy I could spit..

I spend so much time trying to be optimistic for others.  Cheer everyone else up.. "It's going to be ok"  "Trust me, It will all work out"  "Tomorrow is another day" etc blah blah..  Rather than go on about more drivel, I'll get right to it.  I just learned that my landlord at the house I am currently renting for the last 2 1/2 years, decided to let the house go into foreclosure.  BUZZKILL!  Love my house.  Well, THE house.  Rather than typically freaking out and wondering "What's going to happen to me!?!?".. I went another route altogether.  It's funny.. when I realized that eventually I will have to move, I started picking the house apart.  "Those cracks in the concrete will cost a fortune to fix.  The coping is coming away from the pool wall, THAT will cost a grip of cash.  This 70's linoleum is just hideous".. you know, things like that.  haha  LOVE having a pool.  But the more I think about it, the cost of the water I had to put in the pool, the cost of electricity of running the pump every night etc...  I think I am ok with NOT having a pool.  What are friends for?!  haha  So, I changed my selfish thinking.  I need to move to a home that is ideally located close to the Jr High school and the High school so Dano can walk to school.  Saving money on the water and the electric, AND saving daycare costs... will allow me to move into a "nicer" home.  I think it's time for that.  Dano's "Dad" has made things very shitty to say the least.  Back to talking thru his lawyer.   Whatever. My point is, regardless of all this... It is a GOOD THING!  It's time for a change.  A new start.  If you follow my blog, you know I've made some changes in the past year, and this will be the icing on the cake.  I found a house last night on line, and contacted the "agent" to set up a time to see the house.  Turns out he's the homeowner, NOT the agent.  I like that a LOT.  It's almost impossible to deal with "leasing agents" or whatever, to try to get ANYTHING fixed in the house.  I'm a I'll fix it with your approval, and take it off the rent... repair and deduct kind of girl.   Anyway, I've bored you enough.  Life is throwing me a bunch of shit, but it's "OK"... I can handle it.  I always have.  Might post more later, after I see the house.  Me and Dano are gonna be just fine, and we BOTH can't stop smiling today... ;)    Happy Friday and Happy Easter. 



No comments: