Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Care to explain?

I don't understand people.. Fact: I am a single mother.. I pay for all my own things.. house, truck, bills etc.  If I want something, I have to pay cash (AFTER bills etc are paid), or I don't get it.. (I don't want cc's to get further into debt)..   I can NOT fathom HOW people can BLOW OFF certain things because they are selfish.  Let's say.. Child support.  It is a COURT ORDERED bill.. like Alimony.  You would think, as the PAYER that you would make sure that gets paid on time so that they courts don't come after you.  Ok sidenote: Do courts even DO that?  I guess not, since so many people are so far behind it doesn't matter anymore.. Anyway.. I guess people don't see a reason to pay things like that.. or a JOINT car payment that shouldn't have been joint in the first place..  INSTEAD, let's go out an buy a new iPhone!  Ya.. let's do that.. my kid doesn't need any money or anything... and that old car.. I crashed it anyway.. it's just sitting there.. why bother paying that..  AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH  I can't figure out WHY/HOW people are so irresponsible.   
And then, the "other guy" (family) that borrows and borrows, and never pays back.. then "borrows" your SS# to open an account, and CONTINUE to rack it up, and NEVER PAY FOR IT, so that I get collection letters saying I owe over $3,800 for something that isn't even MINE!  In trying to DISPUTE said account.. "It's YOUR SS #, it is YOUR bill"..   after 8 attempts to dispute and hearing the same thing... I'm over it.  My hours have been reduced drastically, and now I'm trying to cut every corner I can to make ends meet.. My kid knows about it, and that doesn't exactly make things any better..   Ya.  Merry Christmas.  
BAH HUMBUG.

No comments: