Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Generic..

Today is rather boring already... I have so many things and thoughts floating in my head. Positive and negative.. I enjoy reading quotes... even if I don't know who wrote it.. "You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did." How true is that? Another one of my favorites "Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew". That is pretty profound to me. So simple, yet, powerful. Of course there are the others, that make you laugh, and ponder.. "Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?" Love that one...
Anyway.. That's how I usually start my day.. reading some quotes in a feeble attempt at motivating myself to push thru another one. Today is going to be a tough one... no real reason why.. Don't you get those days too? You know... you'd rather be at home, maybe curled up on the couch catching up on TiVo, fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate and just vege out. No worries, no concerns.. Sounds like a perfect day.. Too bad this whole "WORK" thing keeps getting in the way... I need to win the lottery.. and quit working and take off.. I wish I could teach my kid the way of the world while actually being IN it. Not behind a desk everyday. I wish I could give her everything she desired.. Wishful thinking of course... But if you don't have wishes...

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.


No comments: