Friday, November 9, 2007

Writers Block..

So, I have writers block.. I have a lot shit going on that I am not real happy with.. It really has me bummed out. I hate getting angry. And, yesterday I was SO angry I had no way to release it, so I literally just Cried. Tears were falling but, it's like I wasn't crying.. not like sobbing or anything like that.. It was kind of weird. That much extreme anger is scary. And of course pile on top of that hatred. Makes for a pretty shitty day. Trying to find some kind of support system from people is difficult. Especially when it's everyone else that is just pissing you off.
I fully intend to just hang out with my kid, playing video games all weekend... THAT is definitely going to make me feel much better.. She's all I need in the entire world right now...

No comments: