Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's all ok..

I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I am ok. Yea, I get pissed and hurt and all that crap, but it's human nature.. You have choices.. Accept shit, Deal with shit, or drop shit and just MOVE ON already. So, I have had time to think about this crap, and I am at the point now where I really DON'T care. :D I am GOOD. Things are still crappy financially, and it's difficult to be a single mom, but I am OK. Would I be happier if I had a lot of money? Sure, who wouldn't? Am I greedy about it? Nope.. Would I change things that I screwed up? Of course.. but not a lot of them. You are the person you are because of experiences. You learn from them (well, you are supposed to.. ). You grow. Regret isn't a good thing. Learn from mistakes, even OTHER peoples mistakes. I am really trying to. I have said it before, I want to be a good person. I don't want to judge others. I want people to see me, and think positively about me. I want my kid to think that I am the best person in the world. Ok, that might be a stretch, but so far so good.. she does think that I rock. Maybe I should start trying to believe that too.

To the world you may be just one person,
who's name never finds its fame,
The world may never discover your worth
for some it's just a game.

To the world you may only be a number,
trying to feed you a lie,
The world may never care what makes
you cry.

At times the world may lay on your
shoulder, when life gets you down,
You want to smile and keep on
giving your all, but you frown.

To the world you may be one person
who will never rise to fame,
But to me you mean the world and
your smile still drives me insane.

Author Unknown


"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
-Author Unknown.



No comments: